Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Military Expo Spotlight: Muto Maggs & T.M.B. Industries

In this edition of our Military Expo Spotlights, we spotlight Muto Maggs, owner of T.M.B. Industries:


1.  What inspired you to start your business in Second Life?
I wanted to make a propeller plane for myself, so made one.

2.  Tell us about business, what were your aims and goals in Second Life when you started the brand?
We want people to be happy and love the planes that we have made, that is our main goal, to make the customers happy.

3.  How long have you owned your business in Second Life?
I have been making planes for about 6 months.

4.  We are thrilled to have your business come to our military expo this year! What about the expo inspired you to take part?
I wanted many people to see the types of planes we have available.

5.  What are your future plans for  your business in Second Life?  Any new and exciting things on the horizon?
More planes are on the way!

6.  How long have you been in Second Life?
Five years

7.  What made you first join Second Life?
I can't really remember!

8.  What are some of the strangest things you have experienced or seen in Second Life?
Lol, I have to say that I am one of the strangest things in Second Life1

9.  Other than owning a business in Second Life and making awesome products, what are some other things you like to do while you are in Second Life?
I like to make tattoos

10.  If you could invite anyone from RL into SL, who would it be?
I can't really think of anyone..

0 comments:

Post a Comment