Thursday, March 29, 2012

Military Expo Spotlight: Josh Noonan and J&M Aviation!


1.  What inspired you to start your business in Second Life?
I was building Japanese homes in SL back in 2008 and since I am a RL pilot I was asked to build aircraft by another builder.

2.  Tell us about business, what were your aims and goals in Second Life when you started the brand?
I started J&M Aviation initially to build civilian aircraft but gradually began building military aircraft as well.

3.  How long have you owned your business in Second Life?
I started J&M Aviation in April of 2008

4.  We are thrilled to have your business come to our military expo this year! What about the expo inspired you to take part?
I am a Retired Lt Col with the Flying Tigers

5.  What are your future plans for  your business in Second Life?  Any new and exciting things on the horizon?
I am focusing on civilian and aerobatic aircraft now.

6.  How long have you been in Second Life?
I started SL in December of 2005

7.  What made you first join Second Life?
I heard a radio show on NPR about SL and checked it out, the rest is history

8.  What are some of the strangest things you have experienced or seen in Second Life?
I have seen it all here, anything you can imagine is here and I think I have seen most of it:)

9.  Other than owning a business in Second Life and making awesome products, what are some other things you like to do while you are in Second Life?
I scuba, sky dive, visit exotic sims, make photographs and art from vitual photography.

10.  If you could invite anyone from RL into SL, who would it be? 
Not Sure

0 comments:

Post a Comment